When you create the invoice before transporting goods, Tally.ERP 9 captures all the necessary details required to capture e-Way Bill. You need not re-enter these details in the e-Way Bill portal again. Just export the invoice in JSON format and upload to the portal for generating e-Way Bill.
- Enter e-Way Bill Number (EBN) in its corresponding invoice, print the invoice and hand it over to the transporter.
- You can export JSON file for a single invoice or for multiple invoices together in one go.
- If the mode of transport, vehicle no., place of supply and State are same for a given set of invoices, you can group invoices accordingly and generate a single JSON file for a consolidated e-Way Bill. But first, you must generate e-Way Bills for each invoice as a prerequisite.
- ERP 9 identifies invoices for which e-Way Bills are yet to be generated. You can add, modify, delete, consolidate and track e-Way Bills against invoices.Tally.ERP9 also shows which details are missing in the invoice for the purpose of generating e-Way Bills.
- You can generate e-Way Bills on behalf of your supplier or transporter; or in cases of purchases and also for credit notes, delivery notes and receipt notes as well.
Modes of Training Available.
- Online Training
- Classroom Training
- Regular classes available (Weekdays Mon-Thursday )
- Weekend classes available (Sat, Sun)
- Call/ Whatsapp to get more Info:-+91-9810658414