CCIE Security V6.0 Integrated Training || CCIE Certifications Lab Exam Training in IndiaFebruary 18, 2022 2022-08-21 16:55
CCIE Security V6.0 Integrated Training || CCIE Certifications Lab Exam Training in India
Why Should Contact us CCIE Security for Training in Delhi|| CCIE Racks rental Services.
The Reasons That You Should Contact Us.
* CCIE Certified with Industry experience Trainers.
* Delivering High Quality Training
* Online Training on demand
* Videos Training on demand
* Mock Interview Preparation
* Online CCIE Security V6.0 Racks Available for rent.
Best CCIE Security Training -Online || CCIE Security & Certification Lab Preparation From 7networkservices || 24×7 CCIE Lab Support .
Cisco Systems created CCIE Security V6 Certification Training to give all Network Engineers a common place to learn about the most up-to-date and next-generation Network Security technologies. Since CCIE Security Version 6 Certification is the world’s most prestigious, most in-demand, and highest-level Cisco certification, it gives people great job and career growth opportunities worldwide. It is also known as the best-paid and most-wanted certification of all time.
7NetworkServices’ CCNP to CCIE Security V6.0 integrated course is a highly effective synthesis of Cisco Routing & Switching and Cisco Network Security. It combines the training of a Network Engineer with that of a Network Security Engineer.
GUARANTEED TO FIND A JOB After CCIE Security Training from 7Networkservices.
Students who choose the CCIE Security V6 Integrated programme from 7NetworkServices are guaranteed to get a job. The CCIE Security V6 integrated course from 7NetworkServices is the only programme that teaches you about firewalls from more than one company. You learn about CCNA, CCNA Security, and CCNP Security, all in one package and cost. In terms of placements, our CCIE Security V6 Integrated training package consistently outperforms all others.
We give students who sign up for any CCIE Security V6 course training package a written guarantee that they will get a job:
- Your starting package will be between Rs.2.5 lac and Rs.5 lac, and you won’t have to take any tests to get it.
- If you pass the CCIE Security V6 Written and Lab exams, which Cisco gives, you are guaranteed a starting package of Rs. 5 to 7 Lac.
About CCIE Security V6 Course: 7networkservices.
Cisco’s CCIE Security V6 is a certification for experts in the network security track. We teach CCIE Security V6 in the Delhi NCR, India. International students who can’t come to India can also get CCIE Security V6 training online. Complete knowledge of R&S and network security is yours after taking the CCIE Security course. We jump right in at square one and work our way through the gamut of Cisco Security topics. To get the CCIE Security V6 certification, candidates must pass the updated SCOR 350-701 Exam and the CCIE Security V6 Lab exams. CCIE has been the most prestigious IT certification in the world, and 7NetworkServices is the only training centre in India where you can prepare for your CCIE Security V6 Certification by using all the latest devices that are in line with Cisco’s latest blueprint and syllabus.
Scope of CCIE security V6.0 Certifications in India.
7NetworkServices is best known for its CCIE Certification Training, which comes with a 100% job placement guarantee and starting salaries between Rs. 5 and 18 Lakhs per year, depending on the level of certification, skills, and experience. CCIE Security and CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure/R&S engineers who are just starting can expect to make between Rs. 5 Lacs and Rs. 9 Lacs per year on average.
In the United States, the average salary for a CCIE is $151,842 per year. If you need a simple way to figure out how much that is, it comes out to about $73 an hour.
At 7NetworkServices, we offer CCNP to CCIE Security V6 Training:
The CCIE Security V6 Integrated certification, made available by 7NetworkServices, gives candidates the best possible theoretical and practical training, making them both very skilled and knowledgeable. The CCIE Security V6 Integrated course starts with CCNA, then moves on to CCNP Enterprise, CCNA Security, CCNP Security, and finally CCIE Security V6. The training goes from basic to advance. By doing this, we not only help you improve your technical skills and knowledge, but we also set you up for a successful career as a CCIE with a set of skills and knowledge at the expert level. For this reason, we give our students different kinds of classes that help them grow as people:
- Classes in both theory and practice
- Classes to help people grow as people
- Classes for preparing for interviews
- Discussions in groups
- Classes on writing resumes and CVs
- English classes for speaking
- Presentation classes
- Interviews with three CCIEs on technical issues
- Live training from experts with experience in the field
- Mock job interviews
- Doubt Sessions, among many other things
In order to clear the certification examination, the candidate must clear both written as well as a lab test. At 7NetworkServices, we prepare our candidates for both written and lab tests making our training one of the best CCIE security V6 training. Upon completion of the certification, our contacts help our students in getting placements in top MNCs so that they could kickstart their career instantaneously.
As the value of the industry value of this certification is high, the exam is equally complex. 7NetworkServices have the right practices and course curriculum that allows the candidate to understand all the complicated topics in the minimum time. In this training course, you will be gaining managing, configuring, and troubleshooting skills of Cisco Networks. The training will be done online allowing the candidates from different nations gather the same knowledge. Entire course will be an instructor-led where a trained professional will be teaching to every candidate ensuring high-level training.
What will You Learn in CCNP to CCIE Security SCOR 350-701 Course?
|Required exam||Recommended training|
|350-701 SCOR||Implementing and Operating Cisco Security Core Technologies (SCOR)|
|Concentration exams (choose one):|
|300-710 SNCF||Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next Generation Firewall (SSNGFW)Securing Networks with Cisco Firepower Next-Generation IPS (SSFIPS)|
|300-715 SISE||Implementing and Configuring Cisco Identity Services Engine (SISE)|
|300-720 SESA||Securing Email with Cisco Email Security Appliance (SESA)|
|300-725 SWSA||Securing the Web with Cisco Web Security Appliance (SWSA)|
|300-730 SVPN||Implementing Secure Solutions with Virtual Private Networks (SVPN)|
|300-735 SAUTO||Implementing Automation for Cisco Security Solutions (SAUI)|
Physical Device used for CCIE Security V6.0 LAB Training From 7NetworkServices.
- Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance: ASA5516 -X: 9.8
- Router: ISR 1841, 1905, 2811, 2911
- Cisco Catalyst Switch: 3650, 3850
- Cisco Wireless Access Point: AP1852: 8.3
- IP PHONE – 7965
- Tools: Cisco IOS , Putty, GNS, EVE-NG
Virtual Machines used for CCIE Security LAB Preparation Training from 7Networkservices.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE): 2.4
- Cisco Web Security Appliance (WSA): 9.2
- Cisco Email Security Appliance (ESA): 11.1
- Cisco Firepower Management Center Virtual Appliance: 6.2
- Cisco Firepower NGIPSv: 6.2
- Cisco Firepower Threat Defense: 6.2
- Cisco Adaptive Security Virtual Appliance (ASAv): 9.4(3)
- Cisco CSR 1000V Series Cloud Services Router: 15.5.(3), 16.6.3
- Cisco StealthWatch SMC-FC: 6.10
- Cisco FireAMP Cloud: 5.3
- Cisco Wireless Controller (WLC): 8.3
- Cisco DNA Center Release 1.3.1
- L2IOSv: 15.2.
- GRE And IPsec
- ASA Cluster
- Wireless Network And ISE
- Device Administration
- Switch Security
- ISE Wired Authentication
- Application Layer Inspection
- Next-Gen Algorithms
- Group Policies
- Proxy Authentication
- Deployment Types
- Generic Vs Application Inspection
- Parameter Maps
- Configuration Options
- Public Key Infrastructure
- IPSec On ASA
CCIE Security Bootcamp Training Course in Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon (India).
Perimeter Security and Intrusion Prevention
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot HA Features On Cisco ASA And Cisco FirePOWER, And Threat Defense (FTD)
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Clustering On Cisco ASA And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, Troubleshoot, And Secure Routing Protocols On Cisco ASA And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Different Deployment Modes Such As Routed, Transparent, Single, And Multi-Context On Cisco ASA And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Firewall Features Such As NAT (V4,V6), PAT, Application Inspection, Traffic Zones, Policy-Based Routing, Traffic Redirection To Service Modules, And Identity Firewall On Cisco ASA And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot IOS Security Features Such As Zone-Based Firewall (ZBF), Application Layer Inspection, NAT (V4,V6), PAT And TCP Intercept On Cisco IOS/IOS-XE
- Describe, Implement, Optimize, And Troubleshoot Policies And Rules For Traffic Control On Cisco ASA, Cisco FirePOWER And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Cisco Firepower Management Center (FMC) Features Such As Alerting, Logging, And Reporting
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Correlation And Remediation Rules On Cisco FMC
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Cisco FirePOWER And Cisco FTD Deployment Such As In-Line, Passive, And TAP Modes
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW) Features Such As SSL Inspection, User Identity, Geolocation, And AVC (Firepower Appliance)
- Describe, Detect, And Mitigate Common Types Of Attacks Such As DoS/DDoS, Evasion Techniques, Spoofing, Man-In-The-Middle, And Botnet
Advanced Threat Protection and Content Security
- Compare And Contrast Different AMP Solutions Including Public And Private Cloud Deployment Models
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot AMP For Networks, AMP For Endpoints, And AMP For Content Security (CWS, ESA, And WSA)
- Detect, Analyze, And Mitigate Malware Incidents
- Describe The Benefit Of Threat Intelligence Provided By AMP Threat GRID
- Perform Packet Capture And Analysis Using Wireshark, Tcpdump, SPAN, And RSPAN
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Web Filtering, User Identification, And Application Visibility And Control (AVC)
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Mail Policies, DLP, Email Quarantines, And SenderBase On ESA
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot SMTP Authentication Such As SPF And DKIM On ESA
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot SMTP Encryption On ESA
- Compare And Contrast Different LDAP Query Types On ESA
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot WCCP Redirection
- Compare And Contrast Different Proxy Methods Such As SOCKS, Auto Proxy/WPAD, And Transparent
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot HTTPS Decryption And DLP
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot CWS Connectors On Cisco IOS Routers, Cisco ASA, Cisco AnyConnect, And WSA
- Describe The Security Benefits Of Leveraging The OpenDNS Solution.
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot SMA For Centralized Content Security Management
- Describe The Security Benefits Of Leveraging Lancope
Secure Connectivity and Segmentation
- Compare And Contrast Cryptographic And Hash Algorithms Such As AES, DES, 3DES, ECC, SHA, And MD5
- Compare And Contrast Security Protocols Such As ISAKMP/IKEv1, IKEv2, SSL, TLS/DTLS, ESP, AH, SAP, And MKA
- Describe, Implement And Troubleshoot Remote Access VPN Using Technologies Such As FLEXVPN, SSL-VPN Between Cisco Firewalls, Routers, And End Hosts
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot The Cisco IOS CA For VPN Authentication
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Clientless SSL VPN Technologies With DAP And Smart Tunnels On Cisco ASA And Cisco FTD
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Site-To-Site VPNs Such As GETVPN, DMVPN And IPsec
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Uplink And Downlink MACsec (802.1AE)
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot VPN High Availability Using Cisco ASA VPN Clustering And Dual-Hub DMVPN Deployments
- Describe The Functions And Security Implications Of Cryptographic Protocols Such As AES, DES, 3DES, ECC, SHA, MD5, ISAKMP/IKEv1, IKEv2, SSL, TLS/DTLS, ESP, AH, SAP, MKA, RSA, SCEP/EST, GDOI, X.509, WPA, WPA2, WEP, And TKIP
- Describe The Security Benefits Of Network Segmentation And Isolation
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot VRF-Lite And VRF-Aware VPN
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Micro-Segmentation With TrustSec Using SGT And SXP
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Infrastructure Segmentation Methods Such As VLAN, PVLAN, And GRE
- Describe The Functionality Of Cisco VSG Used To Secure Virtual Environments
- Describe The Security Benefits Of Data Center Segmentation Using ACI, EVPN, VXLAN, And NVGRE
Identity Management, Information Exchange, and Access Control
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Various Personas Of ISE In A Multinode Deployment
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Network Access Device (NAD), ISE, And ACS Configuration For AAA
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot AAA For Administrative Access To Cisco Network Devices Using ISE And ACS
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot AAA For Network Access With 802.1X And MAB Using ISE.
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Cut-Through Proxy/Auth-Proxy Using ISE As The AAA Server
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Guest Life Cycle Management Using ISE And Cisco Network Infrastructure
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot BYOD On-Boarding And Network Access Flows With An Internal Or External CA
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot ISE And ACS Integration With External Identity Sources Such As LDAP, AD, And External RADIUS
- Describe ISE And ACS Integration With External Identity Sources Such As RADIUS Token, RSA SecurID, And SAML
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Provisioning Of AnyConnect With ISE And ASA
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Posture Assessment With ISE
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Endpoint Profiling Using ISE And Cisco Network Infrastructure Including Device Sensor
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Integration Of MDM With ISE
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Certificate-Based Authentication Using ISE
- Describe, Implement, Verify, And Troubleshoot Authentication Methods Such As EAP Chaining And Machine Access Restriction (MAR)
- Describe The Functions And Security Implications Of AAA Protocols Such As RADIUS, TACACS+, LDAP/LDAPS, EAP (EAP-PEAP, EAP-TLS, EAP-TTLS, EAP-FAST, EAP-TEAP, EAP-MD5, EAP-GTC), PAP, CHAP, And MS-CHAPv2
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Identity Mapping On ASA, ISE, WSA And FirePOWER
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot PxGrid Between Security Devices Such As WSA, ISE, And Cisco FMC
Infrastructure Security, Virtualization, and Automation
- Identify Common Attacks Such As Smurf, VLAN Hopping, And SYNful Knock, And Their Mitigation Techniques
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Device Hardening Techniques And Control Plane Protection Methods, Such As CoPP And IP Source Routing
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Management Plane Protection Techniques Such As CPU And Memory Thresholding And Securing Device Access
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Data Plane Protection Techniques Such As IACLs, URPF, QoS, And RTBH
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot IPv4/V6 Routing Protocols Security
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Layer 2 Security Techniques Such As DAI, IPDT, STP Security, Port Security, DHCP Snooping, And VACL
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Wireless Security Technologies Such As WPA, WPA2, TKIP, And AES
- Describe Wireless Security Concepts Such As FLEX Connect, WIPS, ANCHOR, Rogue AP, And Management Frame Protection (MFP)
- Describe, Implement, And Troubleshoot Monitoring Protocols Such As NETFLOW/IPFIX, SNMP, SYSLOG, RMON, NSEL, And Estreamer
- Describe The Functions And Security Implications Of Application Protocols Such As SSH, TELNET, TFTP, HTTP/HTTPS, SCP, SFTP/FTP, PGP, DNS/DNSSEC, NTP, And DHCP
- Describe The Functions And Security Implications Of Network Protocols Such As VTP, 802.1Q, TCP/UDP, CDP, LACP/PAgP, BGP, EIGRP, OSPF/OSPFv3, RIP/RIPng, IGMP/CGMP, PIM, IPv6, And WCCP
- Describe The Benefits Of Virtualizing Security Functions In The Data Center Using ASAv, WSAv, ESAv, And NGIPSv
- Describe The Security Principles Of ACI Such As Object Models, Endpoint Groups, Policy Enforcement, Application Network Profiles, And Contracts
- Describe The Northbound And Southbound APIs Of SDN Controllers Such As APIC-EM
- Identify And Implement Security Features To Comply With Organizational Security Policies, Procedures, And Standards Such As BCP 38, ISO 27001, RFC 2827, And PCI-DSS
- Describe And Identify Key Threats To Different Places In The Network (Campus, Data Center, Core, Edge) As Described In Cisco SAFE
- Validate Network Security Design For Adherence To Cisco SAFE Recommended Practices
- Interpret Basic Scripts That Can Retrieve And Send Data Using RESTful API Calls In Scripting Languages Such As Python
- Describe Cisco Digital Network Architecture (DNA) Principles And Components.
Mode Of CCIE Security Bootcamp Training from 7NetworkServices (India).
The CCIE Security Bootcamp training by 7NetworkServices is done online to make sure that no physical barrier can come between our students and their learning. Students from different parts of the world attend our online lectures that allow them to gain the necessary skills to attain the certification. Online training has helped legions of students in practising their skills. The course is designed in a way that the majority of the portion is practical. 7NetworkServices teach students in India, the US, UK, China, Russia, South Africa, Kenya, Oman, Canada, UAE, Australia, New Zealand,Dubai,UK(United Kingdom),UAE(United States of emirates), Australia, US(United States of America)
South Africa,oman Bahrain,Canada, Singapore, Germany, Italy, Spain, and many other nations.
Highlights Of CCIE Security Bootcamp Training And Certification Course.
- Only Certified Training With Several Years Of Industry Experience
- Pick Any Type Of Training You Want; Be It Classroom Training Or Online Training
- Prepare Yourself For The Job Interviews With The Interview Training Included In Every Course
- Practice Your Training With 24X7 Access To Our Labs
- Manage Your Time Better By Choosing Either Weekend Or Regular Classes
- Hands-On Experience On Genuine Equipment For Enhanced Understanding
Why Choose 7NetworkServices As Your CCIE Security V6.0 Training Partner in India.
- CCIE Security Certified trainers with industry experience.
- Access to recorded Videos
- Online Virtual Remote LAB
- India’s Best Rated Placements
- Delivering High Quality Training
- Mock Interview Preparation
- Best CCIE Racks Rental Services available.
CCIE Security LAB PREPARATION Exam Course from 7networkservices.
|Course Name : CCIE Security v6.0 Integrated Course|
|Exam Code : SCOR 350-701, 300-710, 300-715|
|Cost : CCIE WRITTEN Examination Cost: 400$ USD. CCIE Seurity Lab examination Cost 1600$ USD +taxes|
Course Outline for CCNP Security to CCIE Security V6.0 : 7networkservices.
Mode of CCIE Security Integrated Course: 7NetworkServices -Delhi (India)
Course Name :
CCIE Security v6.0 Integrated Course.
Mode Of Training :
CLASSROOM || ONLINE
Course Fee for CCNP Security to CCIE Security V6.0 Training .
More info for CCIE Security Course fee Kindly Reach Us Helpline No: +91-9560290724