CISCO ISE Training Course Training Institute in Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon (India)February 18, 2022 2022-08-15 9:51
CISCO ISE Training Course Training Institute in Delhi, Noida & Gurgaon (India)
Why Should Contact us for Training?
The Reasons That You Should Contact Us.
* Corporate with Industry experience Trainers.
* Delivering High Quality Training
* Online Training on demand
* Videos Training on demand
* Mock Interview Preparation
* Online Racks Available for rent
Take your IT on a whole new level with the CISCO ISE Training Course that is designed in a way to teach you all the essential information you need to get up and run the CISCO ISE+VPN . Made from scratch, this advanced training course covers the ISE 2.4 version and provides necessary access to ISE basic configuration, wired network, wireless network, BYOD, posture and more. Those who are looking for an opportunity to get certified as CISCO ISE professionals can enrol themselves at 7 Network Services without any hesitation. We will offer both expertise and experience to ensure candidates can clear the certification exam in a first attempt. Sign up today to learn more!
- The Introduction
- Lab Configuration
- Everything About ISE
- What Is Wired ISE
- What Is Wireless ISE
- ISE- Additional Update And Information
Objectives Of The Course
This course is designed to teach you everything you need to know to get up and running with ISE quickly. This course is structured and designed to teach the “how to” of Cisco Identity Services Engine and to give students understanding of ISE deployment/configuration. In this course you will learn about ISE deployment scenarios, ISE installation and bootstrapping, configuration of authentication and authorization policies, profiling, posture check, admin access and many more.
The Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) is your one-stop solution to streamline security policy management and reduce operating costs. With ISE, you can see users and devices controlling access across wired, wireless, and VPN connections to the corporate network. A critical component of any zero-trust strategy is securing the workplace that everyone and everything connects to. Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) enables adynamic and automated approach to policy enforcement that simplifies the delivery of highly secure network access control. ISE empowers software-defined access and automates network segmentation within IT and OT environments. Gain visibility with context and control Know who, what, where, and how endpoints and devices are connecting. Look deep into devices to ensure compliance and limit risk–with or without an agent.
How to deploy and use Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) v3.0, an identity and access control policy platform that simplifies the delivery of consistent, highly secure access control across wired, wireless, and VPN connections. This hands-on course provides you with the knowledge and skills to implement and use Cisco ISE, including policy enforcement, profiling services, web authentication and guest access services, BYOD, endpoint compliance services, and TACACS+ device administration.
Through expert instruction and hands-on practice, you will learn how to use Cisco ISE to gain visibility into what is happening in your network, streamline security policy management, and contribute to operational efficiency.
What you’ll learn?
- Introduction to Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE)
- Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) CLI Commands.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Basic Terminologies.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Four Persona Theory.
- Cisco Identity Services Engine Deployment Options.
- Introduction to Device Administration & Network Access.
- Introduction, Theory and Concept of AAA Server.
- Introduction and Concept of 802.1X (Dot1x) & Components.
- Introduction to Media Access Control Authentication Bypass.
- Introduction and Concept of Downloadable ACL (DACL).
- Introduction and Concept of Dynamic VLAN (DVLAN).
- Introduction to Certificate Management in Cisco ISE.
- Configure and Verify ISE Integration with Microsoft AD.
- Introduction to Identity Services Engine Deployment Models.
- Introduction, Configure & Verify FTP Repository in Cisco ISE.
- Introduction to Backup & Restore and Types of Backup in ISE.
- Introduction to Cisco ISE Administration and Admin Access.
- Introduction & Theory of Easy Connect Passive ID in Cisco ISE.
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- Basic IP and security knowledge is nice to have.
- Students needs to understand Networking Fundamentals.
- CCNA routing and Switching Knowledge
- Basic Knowledge of Cisco Identity Services Engine
Who this course is for :
- Course has been designed for anyone who wants to start learning Cisco ISE
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to learn or polish their Skills.
- Any Network or Security Engineer want to upgrade Cisco ISE Skills
Benefits Of The Course
- CISCO ISE Has A High Significance In The Corporate World
- Companies Are Hiring CISCO ISE Professional For Better Security
- You Can Add A Valuable Certification To Your Resume
- CISCO ISE Holder Tends To Get Higher Salary Than Non-Certified Professional
What Is The Duration Of The Course?
The overall duration of this course is 40 hours. However, the duration can be altered as per your training batch (weekdays or weekends).
|Course Name : CISCO ISE Training|
|Exam Code :300-715 SISE|
Course Name :
CISCO ISE Training
Mode Of Training :
Classroom and Online