Redhat (Linux) Course in Delhi || Best RHCSA /RHCSE Training Institute in Delhi -NCRMay 20, 2022 2022-09-18 8:44
Redhat (Linux) Course in Delhi || Best RHCSA /RHCSE Training Institute in Delhi -NCR
Why Should Contact us for Training?
The Reasons That You Should Contact Us.
* Corporate with Industry experience Trainers.
* Delivering High Quality Training
* Online Training on demand
* Videos Training on demand
* Mock Interview Preparation
* Online Racks Available for rent
This course relates to Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7. Red Hat System Administration I (RH124) is designed for IT professionals without previous Linux administration experience. The course focuses on providing students with Linux administration “survival skills ” by focusing on core administration tasks. System Admin I also provides a foundation for students wishing to become full time Linux system administrators by introducing key command line concepts and other enter-prise level tools. These concepts are further developed in the follow-on course, Red Hat System Administration II (RH134).
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux a administration tasks including installation, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, previous operating administration experience will be very
Access The Command Line
- Log in to a Linux system and run simple commands using the shell.
Manage Files From The Command Line
Getting Help In Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Resolve problems by using online help systems and Red Hat support utilities.
Create, View, And Edit Text Files
- Create,View,and edit text files from Command output or in an editor
Manage Local Linux Users And Groups
- Manage local Linux users and groups, and administer local password policies.
Control Access To Files With Linux File System Permissions
- Set Linux File System permission on files and interpret the security effects different permission setting.
Monitor And Manage Linux Processes
- Obtain information about the system, and control processes running on it
Control Services And Daemons
- Control and monitor network services and system daemons using systemd.
Configure And Secure Openssh Service
- Access and provide access to the command line on remote systems securely using OpenSSH.
Analyze And Store Logs
- Locate and accurately interpret relevant system log files for troubleshooting purposes.
Manage Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Configure basic IPv4 networking on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems.
Archive And Copy Files Between Systems
- Archive files and copy them from one system to another.
Install And Update Software Packages
- Download, install, update, and manage software packages from Red Hat and yum package repositories.
Access Linux File Systems
- Access and inspect existing file systems on a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system.
Use Virtualized Systems
- Create and use Red Hat Enterprise Linux virtual machines with KVM and libvirt.
- Practice and demonstrate the knowledge and skills learned in this course.
After The Course
- Red Hat System Administration II (RH134)